Creating an account with Van Meuwen
You do not have to create an account to place an order, but we recommend that you do - that way you do not have to enter your address details every time you order.
Setting up an account You can
create a new account now
during the checkout process: you will be asked to enter your billing and address details - this does not in itself create an account. When you get to the order acknowledgement page you have the chance to create an account by setting up a password at the bottom of the page. We will then store your details. If you do not set up a password you will need to enter your details again the next time you order.
Problems logging in?
- Our Account Login function has only been available to visitors to this website since 20th September 2010.
- If you have ordered with us online before this date you will need to create a new account.
- If you have previously only ordered with us by post or telephone then you will need to create a new account.
- If you receive our email newsletters you will still need to create an account if you have not created an account on our website before.
- Please check that you have entered your email address and password correctly.
- Your password is case sensitive so try entering it again with or without capitals.
- If you have ordered with us online before but did not set up a password, you will not have an account - please see above.
- If you are still not able to access your account please click here to contact us.